MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, November 10, 2014

HI

Hello again! Eeesh eesh, it sure sounds cold around those parts! I hope that you can keep warm...I can't even think of that cold right now. haha It is seriously just humid and hot and breezy here. Mom, it sounds like a lot of playground drama is going on with the girls...I can't imagine having sisters growing up. It's good that you know your principal so when you decide you want to get into trouble, you already have a cozy seat waiting for you, and a glass of soda. That is great that you both were able to work on the house, maybe you should open a carpentry store! 

Whoo. And we here, have been seeing some less-actives coming back to church. Even the branches are starting to make serious plans to go and visit less-actives and just even care for each other. Yesterday, we sat down with one of the branches, and the leaders were naming off all of the families that have backslid, and assigned them to go and visit, and to bring them to church and every week come back and report, and they are serious about it! Well, that is what really gave me hope of this area to be progressing, and it is yet again time for transfers, and we shall see what the Lord has in store for me, but I hope that it will be that I get to stay here for a little longer. 

That is what is happening these days. I bear testimony to it all as well. Thanks, AND have a great week! Love you!


Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment