MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, December 8, 2014

December 2, 2014

HI! This is Elder Andreasen speaking. How are you this day? I hope all is well! It sounds like your last week has been good. That is really good that you were able to enjoy your time in Utah. What a blessing it is to go and be with the family. I love them all very much, and pray for you and them.

Its really just like you guys took a small vacation, and are just on your way back home. Right? haha That is great that all is settled for you to be leaving, and returning back to the home we all once resided. Won't you miss those wonderful people that you got to meet up in Williston though? Did you bake a cake for those that you want to remember you, and even give them a Book of Mormon? Maybe even just a Book of Mormon; that is sweeter than cake will ever be!

MAN! This past conference is SO SUPER powerful! I love it so much, and am super uplifted by it! We finally got a chance to watch all of it, in English, and it is one of the best I have seen!  What was your favorite talk? It’s good to make you look back and reflect. I love those men, they are seriously such amazing examples to me and make me want to be more Christlike. Beside conference, here we also had two baptisms yesterday, and that was just powerful! I am so super excited to see them, and especially of a man whose family has been waiting and waiting for the moment, and now can continue together in the gospel in relief, looking forward to the day they can step foot within the walls of the Holy Temple. They make me look back at how grateful I am for what the Lord has given me. What a blessing it is to be in the ONLY true and straight path. Ok! That’s it for now, until we type once again! LOVE YOU! Appreciate you! May the Lord BLESS you.

Elder Andreasen


P.S. Please pass along - Thank you so dearly my loving grandma's and grandpa's (grandparents) for the blessing you are in my life. I LOVE you, and just appreciate your generosity, and you kind heart, and amazing example to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment