MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, July 28, 2014

Peace Be Still...

Hello my Amazing FAMILY! Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...I think that about does it. I Just want to let you know that you are the best thing in my life, and I admire each one of your spirits, and well...I just love you. 

This is such a nice day isn't it. It is shining sun outside which really is so nice. The sun has 'in a figurative sense' been shining here and there in this amazing place. WOW, I have been on this beautiful continent for a year and some days, and it is feeling like it, but at the same time, it has gone by SO fast. One of the fastest years in my life...odd, but I think I know why. :) I love the work of God. It is so amazing to be able to be apart of the mission of Christ, to spread His teachings, and to, in a way, witness in HIS name. How beautiful it is to see it changing, and renewing every life, in helping each person to feel HIS love. God is my Father, and I know He loves me...He takes care of me...of us. I know that Jesus Christ is pure, and that can become like Him, and not just that, but others can do the same. Sometimes we just need a little help in this world, and that is why there are missionaries...not just full time.

It has been a challenging week. I like challenging. I have been a little impatient, and I think that I started to lose a little bit of hope, or just was a little discouraged for some. Then, it is as if all I had to do is exercise a little more faith, and just remind myself of the SO many things that the Lord has done for me...and hope was there! Each challenge is a truly divine blessing in each of our lives. I thank God, my Father in Heaven, for each step that He has brought me, to overcome any challenge that has come in this life. It makes me a greater person Flesh and Spirit. I know that as we gain the wisdom and knowledge necessary, we will be able to not just benefit in this life, but also in the next. 

Some great news is, that baptism happened! I am so excited for this great soul! He is powerful. He will make a great build to this branch. We are working with those that the Lord has given us, and we are truly striving hard to find others who are SEEKING, and I look forward to this next week. Am just excited to see what is ahead! I think that's it for now. Love ya TONS and have an amazing week. 

Much Love From:
Elder Andreasen

P.s. Can you believe that there are only 149 days till CHRISTMAS!!!! WAHOO!!! I LOVE Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment