MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 15, 2014...WHOOPS...forgot to post this one too.

Hello from da bush! This is your brown African son. I just want to say that I love you, and that all is well here in this beautiful place. Not much is going on here, except missionary work.

What is so great, is that we are seeing the less-actives coming back to church, which is a blessing from the fruits of working hard. We are really focusing on about four investigators that we have right now also. It is SO nice, because people don't get investigators here very often, but I am excited to see what happens soon in the future. I think that I love this area a lot more then the city. It is a lot more simple. The spirit is strong every day, as we focus on how we can help progress the area, and work with members, and progress in helping the leadership of the branches. We are just trying to help these people feel the spirit and give them a sense of hope and peace. Not a lot has been done here in the late past, but since we have come, there has really been some change, and I LOVE it.

There is not much else. We have some nice studies in the morning. The best companionship studies that I have ever had. We start off the morning with an intense spirit, as we focus our studies on the Atonement, and our Savior Jesus Christ. I love that little boost of the spirit in the morning. Alright. I just love you, and hope that all keeps on well. Try not to freeze in that cold weather, and keep up the great work. You made me smile huge, when I heard of the bringing of others unto Christ. We may be separated, but we are doing the same work. Have you read Preach My Gospel? We have started to give it to members around to read, and ponder and pray about.

Nice time!
Elder Andreasen
(1 Thessalonians 5:14-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment