MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, May 11, 2015

Eat Good? =D

HI EVERYONE! It was great to be able talk with you yesterday, and to be able to hear your voices and laugh together. Thanks so much for your love and great devotion to the TRUE gospel of Jesus Christ. What an inspiration you as my family are to me. I hope all continues to go well, and I hope that you continue to bring others unto Christ. You are the most important thing in my life and heart and I pray for you. Families are eternal. Families can be together forever. This is a part of my humble testimony and I am grateful that we all have that one same goal. 

This week, I have experienced a wonderful change within myself, and within my own heart. I was feeling kind of bitter and hurt that I would have to come to another area. That is the truth. But the people that I have met, and the work that we have been able to get done, has really truly been significant. I am blessed to be a part of such a great work in the vineyard. I cannot even express my appreciation for what my Heavenly Father has shown unto me. Now there is light. There is truth and there is understanding that I did not once have. I DO "see clearly now that the rain has gone". I realize and will always respect that God puts us in a place in our lives so that we can continue to learn and to grow and to progress in this life. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-15) I have a great and abiding testimony of my Savior and His gospel, and I cannot for the life of me, slack off in any way to, or be lazy, because the devil will always give us things so that we can be good when we really can be great. You see, I Love that I can see. I hope and pray continually everyday that I will be able to finish strong in the calling that I have been given, and strive always to follow my Savior and His PERFECT example. I do appreciate those that have been amazing examples unto me, even those in the holy scripture of God. I go about spreading the gospel and doing good, for one purpose, and that is to please God. I know that as I do, I become more like Him, and continue to receive the attributes that bless and sanctify. SO, this is some of what has again come into my own perspective, and I am overly joyed and grateful for its blessing in my life. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Andreasen

P.s. I love you SO much and wish for you to have the best week ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment