MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, June 8, 2015

The End is Just The Beginning

HI! This is Elder Andreasen. What a beautiful day right? I think very much so. I just wanted to write and tell you first thing that I do love each of you, and that you simply just make me smile. You, my family, are my joy. I am still here in Kenya, and specifically I am still staying in Athi River. What a blessing that is! It was so good to hear that you are just doing well in that place of yours, though I haven't heard from Skyler for some time, so I don't know about ALL of you.  That is great that you were able to attend that ward of yours, and meet the wonderful people. It sounds like a full challenge ahead, and that is awesome. Jesus Christ never asked us to do anything easy, but He did ask us to do that which is simple...the Gospel.

Actually yesterday in Church, we talked a lot about challenges. I wrote something down in my planner that really stuck out to me. It says "There is no next step without a challenge". Isn't that so true. We are here on this Earth to be tried and tested so that we can experience. That is how much God loves us. He allows us to gain His own glory, which is intelligence. We even talked yesterday that the one time that we should always celebrate, is not just after the big bowl game or after you have won the BINGO nationals Las Vegas...IT is when we overcome a GREAT BIG challenge, that is when we joy. There is always great success when we take time to acknowledge our perfectly loving creator and give thanks for what He has done for us. He ALWAYS will show His grace. He is waiting and willing to help us, and it is the best when we see that He does. I have seen his hand deeply within my own life as i have been here. I have grown, and become more of what He expects me to be, but I still have a long way to go before I can say that I am perfect like my Savior Jesus Christ. SO, take joy in every obstacle that comes your way, and there will be blessings that are shown, that is what I have been shown. =D

I think that the best thing that we can do while we are here on this Earth, is just love. Love everyone and everything that is from God. When we love, we will be able to accept into our lives all of the other Christlike attributes, and become as HE is. Just love, and that brings peace. Just love and that brings a smile. Where do you find Peace? I find it in Him. That is the true result of the truth. I will work harder than ever to love more like Jesus Christ this next week...will you? That is a commitment.

Enjoy, love you and keep smiling!


Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment