MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Friday, June 5, 2015

Aaaahh! couch sitting...hahaha

Hi Family. I am so sorry for this late e-mail. I know I probably deserve a smack on the bum, but I at least will send this so you know still that I love you, and am thinking about you.

I just wanted to comment, mom and dad, on that beautiful picture that you sent me of both of you with missionary nametags. Did you know it brought tears to my eyes? I didn't cry, but I was so excited for you and so proud of you. I just thank you, and wish and pray the best for you in your efforts to serve in this amazing vineyard. Wow, can imagine the blessings you are bringing, to you and to those around you? And you must have really perfected that Spanish a lot! Haha, that is so amazing.

I love you and all of the family, and hope for your great success. I pray for you daily. I will update you more on Monday, or another day next week. It is transfers on Monday. Can you believe then I will be left with six more weeks of this full-time service to God!!! Oh man, that also starts to bring tears to my eyes, but I have great excitement at the same time. I just don't know, but God does, and that is what counts. Ok! Nice time.

Elder Andreasen


P.S. Ether 12:27 and 37. It never gets old. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment