MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, March 30, 2015

Jee Splitz! Itsh a Beautiful Day!

Hello! Again, it is SO good to hear from you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY belated, MOM!  I hope this computer emoticon cake tastes delicious. =D  Sorry about my forgetful head. Numbers and dates are just the thing that I never can remember. But That is just great that you had a good one! I am happy that you turned one more year older. That means that you are still living! I love it when we get to spend our birthdays with the people that we love the most. :)

Can you even believe it too...there really is only about 3 1/2 months till we are back together celebrating all kinds of holidays. 

Yes, that last week was a busy one, and even this one also. SO great that we are able to help people in their lives a bit. We are just working to find, teach, and baptize. We had a baptism yesterday, but I can't really take too much credit for it. I got to be there when we were sharing the last half of the lessons with him, but he is super powerful. He is going to make a good add on to this branch. He is super smart, and just a good friend. We are excited for some more upcoming, hopefully soon. One of the investigators that we have been working with and seeing since I got here, has finally come to church, and I was so grateful to see her come. She is one of the upcoming, hopefully. 

WELL, things are things here in the great country of Kenya. I love that I am still serving God. It will be a sad day seriously, when I have to leave these amazingly wonderful people...but that is NOT YET! haha, so we continue! Alright, love you, and have a great day! Oh, and also HAPPY EASTER! Nice time. 

Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment