MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, March 30, 2015

3/2/2015

HELLO! Sorry about the delay. It has been some time! But, don't you worry just now. I am able to write today. I love you guys SO much, and just wanted to let you know that. The net here has been gone for pretty much the whole of last week. They got it fixed, and it came back yesterday, so s'all good.

So, this past few weeks have just been rolling on by. It seems like they are flying quickly! This past week, we had Zone Conference, so that took up the most of the week. And yet again it was powerful. It really something this time! I love the way they are improving them, they involve us in them a lot more. But now we are back in our areas, and just doing the lords work. OK! Well, I wish I had more to tell you, but not much comes. But I wish you the best of the week, and good luck! Keep strong, and smile big.

Much love from:
Elder Andreasen

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA ANDREASEN! I hope it was great! I love ya
A lots, and just know that I am thinking about you. Keep healthy and strong, and make even more birthday to come! Love one of your favorite grandsons ever. Elder Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment