MISSION


KENYA NAIROBI AFRICA MISSION

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hey! The Sun Is Shining!!

Hey you guys! So good to here that you are doing great! Hey, that doesn't surprise me that you are taking one of those off the whim road trips! haha. I hope that you have had a good time, and I hope that you are safe. Snow is dangerous ya know. I am doing great here in the city of Nairobi! I love it here, the people are really great, and I am seriously just always feeling the spirit. It always shows a way to keep teaching us in our lives if we are willing to learn.

I have been looking at how I can become a more spiritually uplifting person, and just more of an example. It really has made me ponder on whose example I am really following. I have been watching some of the apostles and their great examples, and I know that as I look to be as humble and bold as they are, then I will ultimately be following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. I have been looking at those great examples in the scriptures, and what a blessing it is to know that they are truly speaking to ME!...and just to all of us. I have really just been gaining more and more of a testimony of hard work. It has not been easy this past week. There are SO many challenges in trying to whitewash this area, and get to know the members and just simply try to find people. What I love about it though, is that it has been helping me realize how much we really do rely on the Lord. He is the only one who can touch the hearts of the Children of God. I Do know that He has been opening ways for us to help and serve His children. The Spirit is TRUE! I have found that it helps, and we just have to ALWAYS be prepared to listen to it. That is what we need to be humble and we have to always love everybody we come in contact with, And I do love them!

We are trying to prepare some of our investigators for baptism little bits at a time. There are two that we met who are really excited and so curious about the things that we are sharing with them. David and Hamaton are serious, and I do know that as we just show them a way as their guide, and let the Lord take the rest, everything will work out for them.  Well, I love you guys, and I am just doing the work of the Lord! I have faith and am courageous in these things. I am answering the call to SERVE. I hope you have a great week!

Much love from:
Elder Andreasen

Smilin BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment